Modern frontend development made easy
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Getting started
- What is web interaction?
- Configuring your development workspace
- Building your first interaction
- Building interactive components from scratch
- Simple switch buttons
- Dropdown menus
- Modal dialogs
- To-do lists
- Interaction development
- DOM manipulation and traversal
- Working with asynchronous content
- Adding keyboard support
- Drag and drop
- Swipe gestures for touch screen devices
- Working with popular reactive frameworks like Vue.js
- Interaction design
- Using CSS and SCSS modules
- CSS transitions
- CSS entry and exit animations
- ARIA attributes and accessibility
- ARIA “live” content and screen reader design considerations
- Working with popular UI frameworks like Bulma
Who should attend:
- This course is designed for anyone looking to improve their skill in front-end web development
- Developers of all skill levels will enjoy this course; we start out at a basic level, and quickly ramp up to more advanced techniques
- Concepts in each lesson are clearly communicated, yet fast-paced and respectful of your time
Let’s build something.
Throughout the duration of this course, we use practical real-world scenarios to demonstrate fundamental web interaction development techniques.
I can now say goodbye to npm install bloat!
Nice and fast, but not too fast. Great course.
Sortables and drag/drop have been a mystery for years! Good stuff.